Sonntag, 9. Mai 2021

Interdating ua

Interdating ua


interdating ua

de@blogger.com Phone number. + Locations. Ukraine. City / Country. Kiev. Postal address. Mikhailivs\'ka 24 B, Office 80a Domain age of blogger.com is 15 years. Estimated potential revenue of this site may be up to $0 per month. We did not find any sites that have the same ID at Analytics and/or Adsence. According to our information, it is safe to visit blogger.com 9, Followers, 1, Following, Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from InterDating Kiev, Ukraine (@interdatingkiev)



blogger.com review: Legit or Scam?



Enter your nickname. Enter your contact E-mail. Close Quick registration. Scammer Agency InterDating Club. E-mail address. Your name, interdating ua. Confirm password. Sign up. First name Agency InterDating Club. Second name. Email de interdating. Locations Ukraine.


Sign up for free to add a comment about this scammer profile. Already have an account? Sign in to add a comment. Comment Hello, I cannot accept your comment, interdating ua, you all seem the lawyer of interdating ua girls, it means you absolutely do not have any interest to consider the reasons and complaints from the client, you interdating ua providing a service, and I paid for this service, hence I cannot bear to be treated interdating ua such way, you are showing very low professionalism, interdating ua.


The reason is clear, you need the resources, i. the girls, to cheat your clients, nothing more, interdating ua you will be interested to the behaviour of your girls. I'm really shocked and disappointed, I paid you to meet a serious person, interested in a serious relationship, I can find everywhere a nice girl available for a lunch, interdating ua, I can find, I found, I will find, interdating ua.


You must assure the seriousness of your girls. It's is absolutely unacceptable your reasoning, your words, your way interdating ua justify a scam, who is the liar? Tamara said me Irina was not interested in me. Irina said I never invited her again for a new date. I say I invited her but she wasn't present at the date and she disappeared for 3 days and she blocked me on whatsapp This is only a disgusting shameful comedy for a little bunch of money.


I forgot the matter, good bye. Il Our work is to organise the first meeitng for you and a lady and after it you communicate, if you like each other. On interdating ua meeting everything was good and you liked the meeting, and Irina was with you on this meeitng all time.


You personally told us, that you liked her and you are satisfied. What do you have with other agencies we do not know. Of course, girls can be on different sites to have more possibilities for meetings.


Irina is a good woman and her video shows the same. Maybe she is not your woman. To summarize : - I had lunch with Ms Irina on Irina in the video is saying the opposite, that is I didn't ask her for a new date, it's false. Furthermore she said to Tamara that she realized she was not interested in me. Up to you all your conclusion. Yes, you are right you met Irina on She was near 3 hours with you and the meeting was interdating ua. We called her today, after your email and clarify the situation.


She said, that you met her with other agency too. But she never went up during the meeting. Maybe you mixed up agenicies, interdating ua. Just to clarify the situation I will translate you her video, but this you should send another agency, where interdating ua were.


This video is adressed to you. I do not understand the subject of your complain. We really had a meeting in Kiev and it was the only one meeting with you, interdating ua, and I did not left you or gone. And you know that after the meeting we continue to communicate per phone, interdating ua. The reason is that after it you did not invite me to meeeitngs any more.


I decided, that you found a lady in Kiev and you have a good time here, as I do not want to invite myself to meet a man. Why did you complain about me, I do not know!


And you konw, that this info is not the truth and I did not leave you ". Please clarify it, because your meeting with our company was good. I would you like to ask for a translation of the video attached since as far as I can understand Irina is stating the opposite.





Scammer - de@blogger.com - DatingScams


interdating ua

9, Followers, 1, Following, Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from InterDating Kiev, Ukraine (@interdatingkiev) InterDating is an independant international datingsite without borders. It is open for people of all nationalities, races, religions, sexes and political backgrounds blogger.com trust level is 30/, it's online, and daily visited by singles. Review, spam and scam reports, complaints and blogger.com stats

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen